Re: [AGA Contest] test site is up... please feel free to play!

Erik,

I revisited the site and reproduced my problem.  Everything on the page after
the link to the 2003 showcase goes to the 2003 showcase starting page.  The
problem happens only with the Konqueror browser, not with Netscape.  The tag
at the end of the anchor for the link to 2003.cgi is missing.  Konqueror
interprets everything else on the page (including the intro text) as part of
the anchor for the link to 2003.cgi.  Netscape apparently ends the anchor at
the start of the next anchor.

Roger