Re: [AGA Contest] various replies, incl judging...

Personally, if there is no real difference between a weighted average and arithmetic average I would prefer things be scored arithmetically to more accurately reflect the scores given.

I don't think a pre-adjudication discussion of best practices would be a bad thing. Anything that helps get the judges on the same page, or at least closer than before, is a good thing.

Best,
Phil