Re: [AGA-Contest] The Biotope Problem Continues (93) (fwd)

Do it if you have screeners. But I try to notify the
entrants if we move them to a new category.

The category just doesn't wanna fly :-(

We've got a few months to think about what to do next year.
Maybe we should ust give all entries an extra point or so
IF it fits biotope guidelines but not have a separate
category for biotopes    :-\

sh

=====