Re: [AGA-Contest] Re: AGA-Contest Digest, Vol 5, Issue 1

Sounds On Tue, 23 Nov 2004, Karen Randall wrote:

Are you looking for comments on these, or is this just for archiving?

Certainly comments are welcome. Personally, I'm pretty tired, and not sure I can process much more criticism at the moment, but I will try to keep up (and I always try to read over the archives when getting started next time... if there IS a next time for me).