RE: [AGA-Contest] Some of the Jobs -- or- I must be thinking, my lips are moving

Erik,

Isn't there a way to create an email list that each entrant is added to?
Then have the list software send out a reminder at predetermined intervals
to all the list members? If the entrant has paid then they just unsubscribe
themselves from the list. If they unsubscribe "prematurely" and forget their
payment, well every effort has been made to get them in and they are just
SOL.

----
But that sounds like ratehr an
anticompetitive kind of competitive spirit? ;-)
----

It is more of an anxiety or fear based issue. I know we are not talking
about entering the Octagon but there are budding aquascapers who one
intimidated by the likes of Navarro, Senske, etc. I hear it every year when
trying to encourage people to enter. They get a deer caught in the
headlights look too.

It something the individual has to deal with themselves though and all the
contest could hope for is to make it as inviting as possible without going
to the extent of passing out ribbons for just entering.

Ricky