Re: [AGA-Contest] contest stuff

On Wed, 30 May 2007, Bailin Shaw wrote:

> announcements and getting an advertisement crew together quick.  Otherwise,
> I'd suggest that we push it back to the middle of the month to allow us time
> to get organized.

I think this would be sensible.  I am about to go on vacation for the next
5 days and would not be able to have the website ready, especially if
there are any changes.

> One additional question, who will do the uploading of the entries into the
> website?  I'm not altogether clear on whether Erik will still be responsible
> or will others need to take over the duties.

The uploading is now 95% done by the entrants themselves.  Last year only
a very small handful were sent by mail.  I am willing to process these.