Re: [AGA-Contest] Opening Announcement.

Hi Erik, I've attached the copy of the announcement as a word file.  In the
announcements to the forums and lists, I'll leave out the rules to keep it a
shorter read for people browsing.  However, at the website, it would definitely
be prudent to include these 'suggestions' for people to think about before they
start adding their photos to the site.  :-) Let the games begin. Bailin> Date:
Wed, 6 Jun 2007 11:12:26 -0700> From: erik@thekrib.com> To:
aga-contest@thekrib.com> Subject: Re: [AGA-Contest] Opening Announcement.> >
Please send final copy for the website and I'll add it in...>