Re: [AGA-Contest] Opening Announcement.

Thanks for making the revisions.  I do agree about the rules being on the
website.  If there are any additional issues that have arisen in the past
couple of years that need to be addressed by the rules, please forward them on
to me or add it into the website announcement page.

Once I get a go ahead from people, I'll start posting and hope to get some
response soon!

Any word on when and where the convention is going to be held?  Have we settled
on Dallas or an alternative location?

Bailin