Re: [AGA-Contest] up to 38 entries with photos

It is most definitely not a mistake.  I don't want to influence the judges
(half of whom are on this list now), but the tank background is strikingly
different between the two, like day and night, and the title is "blah blah
tank Version 1.0" and "blah blah tank Version 2.0".  The description is
identical.  Clearly they are trying to have the same tank, with two
different backgrounds, judged as two separate entities.

   - Erik