Re: [AGA-Contest] AGA-Contest Digest, Vol 27, Issue 6

----------------------------------------> Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 10:25:36
-0400> From: krandall@rdrcpa.biz> To: aga-contest@thekrib.com> Subject: Re:
[AGA-Contest] AGA-Contest Digest, Vol 27, Issue 6>> Bailin wrote:>>> I'd hit up
the following clubs:>>>> GWAPA>> SCAPE>> NASH>> Houston's Plant Club>>>> For
businesses, I'd ask Florida Aquatic Nursery, Seachem, Aquarium Design>> Group,
and Marineland as starters. I'll contact Ricky and see what>> Seachem>> could
provide as far as a cash award is concerned. I'll also contact ADG>> to>> see
what they'd be willing to provide. Any other people we should look>> at?>>>>
For my hometown club, I'll get in touch with someone at the OKC Aquarium>> to>>
see if they'd be willing to donate something to the AGA as well. Maybe>> BAS>>
in Boston and the Potomac Valley Aquarium Association in Massachusetts?>> Last
time I check Potomac Valley was in MD ;-) The "other" PVAS in MA is> Pioneer
Valley Aquarium Society.>> What about Aquaforest? Albany Aquarium?>> Karen>>>

Thanks for the clarifications Karen.  I don't really know anyone from
Aquaforest or Albany Aquarium, so will defer to someone who knows the owners of
the stores.  I will get a hold of someone at PVAS to see if they would be
willing to donate something to the AGA contest.  Do we have a contact for the
Boston group?

Thanks.
Bailin