Re: [AGA-Contest] photorelease form for Daniel "defdac" Larsson

On Mon, 1 Oct 2007, Bailin Shaw wrote:

> Hi Erik,
>
> So, how many of the release forms are we missing?  Shoot me a list and I
> can start taking care of some of the issues.

Right now it's all in automated mode -- you should have even gotten one of
the "nag" letters yourself last night. :)  So the responses will come
trickling in today and tomorrow.  THEN I'll send you the list and you can
bring out the big guns.

> If he does post on the AGA board, I'll be sure to answer the post.

Please do.  He is the only one who has complained.