Re: [AGA-Contest] feedback from our latecomer

Comments below:

sh

----- Original Message ----
From: Erik Olson <erik@thekrib.com>
To: aga-contest@thekrib.com
Sent: Tuesday, October 9, 2007 12:42:50 PM
Subject: [AGA-Contest] feedback from our latecomer

More feedback from the latecomer

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 13:28:00 -0300
To: Erik Olson <erik@thekrib.com>
Subject: Re: thanks again

Dear Erik

Ok, I'm not really worried with the competition, I will have much nicer
things to expose for next year,
as I said I did not have time to prepare them, but because I spent all night
photographing again,
  if you can just replace the bad photos regardless of the competition,
thanks.

[[[Well, we could set up a separate display on non-entrants (i'm not aruging that anyone take on the extra work, I jsut mean that we could do it and not screw up the contest) but I don't think we can alter the pics displayed as contest pics after the contest is closed. The contest pics are the contest pics and that's that. ]]]]

If not, thanks again.
I never thought of doing  aquariums to compete,  I'm a beginner in this
matter, a lot to learn, there are many aquariums exposed that are really
beautiful and can easily beat the aquariums I sent, I learned a lot
preparing these ones, and of course the next generation will be better.   But
I can make really beautiful palludariums and terrariums.  Why don't you open
the competition for terrariums as well ?

[[[Why not soap carvings or cabinetry? My wife can knit, how about shawl and sweater categories?]]]