Re: [AGA-Contest] FW:

They might expectd to pay less if there is no convention.

sh

----- Original Message ----
From: Erik Olson <erik@thekrib.com>
To: AGA Aquascaping Contest Planning <aga-contest@thekrib.com>
Sent: Tuesday, October 9, 2007 12:48:03 PM
Subject: Re: [AGA-Contest] FW:

Larry is right.  They need to know this isn't for the convention, but just
the online contest.  I would not try and ask for more, as we're doing
quite well.  In fact, we've got an extra $350 in entrance fees because of
the higher turnout, that will help cover two categories' sponsorship, plus
no expenses for printouts to Japan or convention displays ($200).

  - Erik