[AGA-Contest] feedback from our latecomer

More feedback from the latecomer

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 13:28:00 -0300
To: Erik Olson <erik@thekrib.com>
Subject: Re: thanks again

Dear Erik

Ok, I'm not really worried with the competition, I will have much nicer
things to expose for next year,
as I said I did not have time to prepare them, but because I spent all night
photographing again,
  if you can just replace the bad photos regardless of the competition,
thanks.  If not, thanks again.
I never thought of doing  aquariums to compete,  I'm a beginner in this
matter, a lot to learn, there are many aquariums exposed that are really
beautiful and can easily beat the aquariums I sent, I learned a lot
preparing these ones, and of course the next generation will be better.  But
I can make really beautiful palludariums and terrariums.  Why don't you open
the competition for terrariums as well ?
And you could allow people to inscribe three in every category. You will
have more people competing.