Re: [AGA-Contest] AGA Aquascaping Contest: Entry Incomplete

If higher limits mean more entries, that means more tech and judging work too without increasing the number of participants.

----- Original Message ----
From: S. Hieber <shieber@yahoo.com>
To: AGA Aquascaping Contest Planning <aga-contest@thekrib.com>
Sent: Thursday, July 31, 2008 10:35:31 AM
Subject: Re: [AGA-Contest] AGA Aquascaping Contest: Entry Incomplete

Thanks, Erik. I wish I could remember all those archives I read.

I know there's a long and well suffered history to the design of the contest. I doubt that the siutaion has changed much since then. That is, the lower limit is still more egalitarian even if not necesarily more conducive to getting entries. Or, to put it anohter way, with the lower limit, it's more of a skill competition and less of a lottery. I guess I'd go status quo unless someone knows of a reason to change.

sh