Re: [AGA-Contest] AGA Aquascaping Contest: Entry Incomplete

Just for the record, ADG has NOT entered any tanks with other peoples' names in order to increase the total number. One or two years, they did enter some tanks created by Jeff, some created by Mike (who has a distinctly different style -- and tend towards rockwork focus), and one created by another fellow named Lee or something. They were NOT all Jeff Senske creations, and he was very careful to point this out. This became very clear to anyone who attended the Houston convention in 2002. Jeff was also overly sensitive to (in my opinion, unjustified) criticisms ("they always win", "they are the entire paludarium category", etc), and began scaling back severely, to the point where in the past few years one only sees one or two from the entire organization.

I don't know if there are others who have been accused of this, but that is at least what I understand of the ADG situation.

  - Erik