Re: [AGA-Contest] [AGA-mcm] Fw: RE: Aquascaping contest

Can you get me the e-mail list of judges so I can set that up?  That would
be the next highest priority...  I will send you the list as soon as the
smoke clears... I'm still getting a trickle of releases and payments after
the robo-email.

   - Erik