Re: [AGA-Contest] AGA-Contest Digest, Vol 44, Issue 7

There was just a European contest. http://aquaticscapers.com/

Here were their judges:  http://aquaticscapers.com/en/judges

Look Oliver Knott!

Bailin Shaw wrote:
> Those are all good choices as far as overseas judges.  Karen, would you
> be willing to contact Claus or Ole?  Both are known in the aquascaping
> work and would excite people.  I'd like to get a European perspective
> this year instead of one that's so Amano centric.
>
> Also, do any of you know of someone who could help with the various
> foreign forums?  Even translated, I'm having a heck of a time getting
> registered on those forums for posting.  All of the other forums we have
> covered and I'll be sending out a sheet tonight with the usernames and
> passwords for each forums.  Obviously, the one with my username and my
> password, I'll be keeping to myself for security purposes.  :-)

Hedson Hinojosa could post in the Spanish ones. Ole Pedersen could post
in the Danish ones, Zoe knows French and I could get Kirsten Klinghammer
to post in the German ones. Erik just talked to a Greek guy yesterday.
Polish? Hmm, Jay Luto?

Cheryl