Re: Aquascaping contest

Hi Robert,

The prizes won't be up on the website until the convention, most likely.
This is because the coordination is combined with donations for the
convention, and it took a bit longer getting letters out to the
prospective donors.

It's hard to say on participation at this point.  Very few completed
entries are received so far, but last year everyone waited until the last
minute as well.  So we shall see.

  - Erik

--
Erik Olson