Re: video

>>Again, the issue is not of technical or monetary problems, but of
appeasing those who simply are afraid of making media available.  It is
very good to hear these postings from you and the others; I would like to
someday collect them all and present them back to the AGA management.<<

Well isnt the management right here..subscribing to this list? I dont
understand what the "fear" is. Fear of what? And wouldnt anybody be able to
take home movies if they wanted to, or are no cameras allowed?

Robert Hudson