Re: Petswhse discussion

OK folks,

We've had one person post an entire add from the PSW web site. One person
complain about it, (and post the whole thing again) and someone else rebutt
THAT person, and post the whole thing a THIRD time.

Personally, I think a pointer to the site would have done in the first case,
but as list moderator I will NOT interfere with discussion on this subject,
as long as people remain civil, and stick to the facts.  I think that if
we're NOT interested in the outcome of this case, we should be.

For those of you who are posting to the list without bothering to cut out
the extraneous parts (like stuff that has already been posted 3 times)
please don't.  Let's not waste each other's time.

Karen