looking for a good source for plants

Just wondering if anyone knows of a good source for purchasing plants,
mail order.  The aquarium club that I belong to, is looking into bring
in some plants, for sale to club members (as the lfs just aren't that
interested in bringing in plants).  Ideally we would like to obtain a
list of available plants that we could pick from, rather then those
deals where you can get a number of common plants for a cheap price.  We
are a Canadian club, so they will need to be able/willing to ship to
Canada (it's not that big a deal to ship to Canada, yet some places
won't do it ?? - a whole other discussion).

Anyway, if you can provide names/phone numbers/email addresses, it would
be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

Daren