Re: Petswhse discussion

Karen, my "new" style is to add my 2 cents worth at the top of the post
(like this one) retaining all the previous stuff below for reference (if I
am responding to the whole post, not just to one comment in it).   Do you
think that is a bad style, in that it can repeat part of the post that is
irrelevant?  BTW, I tend to use the new style more in things like contract
negotiations where it is important to know how you got to a particular place.

--
Dave Gomberg, San Francisco       gomberg at wcf dot com
Planted Aquaria Magazine:        http://www.wcf.com/pam