Re: Legal Question

As the desktop publisher of TAG, I submit to you that editor Mary McCaw,
at least, has already done so, twice. An article in TAG Vol 14 No 1,
called Brazilian Elodea, and in Vol 12 No 2 called Hydrilla
verticillata, were reprinted in their entirety with permission from the
Washington State Department of Ecology. As Robert suggested, perhaps
permission was automatically granted because this was a state-sponsored
paper. The only author listed was the Washington Ecology Department.

Cheryl

--

Cheryl Hofmann
Right Stuff Web Sites
Web Design, Editing, Streamlining, and Maintenance
http://www.rightstuffwebsites.com
972-294-2248  or  940-368-7825 cell