Re: Foreign Memberships

USPS has an international calculator at this web address:

http://ircalc.usps.gov/

I don't know if the "periodcal" rate the calculator uses is the one
mentioned in this thread.

Anyhow, it seems then, if I am finally catching on, that we are looking
for a distribution system, in effect middle-women or middle-men that
have access to groups of non-USA members.  So we (how Victorian) should
be thinking about finding or setting up groups -- if you have groups,
finding a contact in each one probably easier than finding a contact
and starting a group.

Scott H.