Re: Foreign Memberships

I see your point, I think.

But it seems that file "sharing" is easier than just normal uploading
and downloading.  File-sharing programs are around that will run in the
background, not slow your machine down much, and require little
attention once they are set up and acceptable shared-access users are
assigned.  Music files, which tend to be pretty large, are shared all
the time, often irrescptective of copyrights.

In any event, from what David G has said, it doesn't sound like mailing
is such a big problem in terms of cost or delivery speed, except for
the resends necessary for about 10% of the overseas mailings.  No new
marketing system (overseas redistributers) is needed to do the mail
route.

Surely, with enough effort, expertise, and opportunity, any lock can be
broken, any product can be stolen.  The question, which is purely a
Socratic one, now, is how big is the market overseas such that a
situation could arise where someone would, in effect, remarketing TAG
overseas.  (Excuse me, I have to go reread my Strunk and White after
that last sentence).

Regards all,
Scott H.