RE: Botanical Illustration

Well, how about this - we set up a category for "Botanical Illustrations",
and accept sketches, drawings, watercolors, paintings (i.e. high quality
images of, not necessarily require them to submit the actual original
artwork - I'd hate to damage or lose a valuable painting in the mail),
whatever.

And I'LL BE THE JUDGE - if I like it, we'll give it a Prize. If I like 'em
all, they'll ALL get a Prize. Remember, my purpose here is to encourage
people to share what they love with others - if someone enjoys sketching or
drawing their carefully tended aquatic plants, or their placid garden pond,
and wants to share the image with the rest of us, I'd call that person a
WINNER!

James Purchase
Toronto