Re: [AGA Member] Hydra in tank

As promised, 2 pictures of the hydra in my planted 29.
As a bonus, (3rd picture), at the other end of the same tank, the corys are
spawning this morning. I have my video camera setup and it is recording some
great breeding activity.
Not the clearest glass in this tank. It is about 25 years old.
While this is a heavily planted tank that is doing well, I am sure Amano
would barf to see it.
But it is also a working tank, with some wonderful platies with fry, now
corys spawning, and of course
I seem to have mastered breeding hydra as well.
http://www.djramsey.com/tropfish/hydra1.jpg
http://www.djramsey.com/tropfish/hydra2.jpg
http://www.djramsey.com/tropfish/coryspawning1.jpg

David Ramsey