Re: [AGA Member] A Rocky Start to Greetings

On Thu, 8 May 2003 10:03:21 -0700  "Dennis Sheridan"
<dilvish@pacbell.net> wrote:

[truncated]

> So collecting rocks in urban areas has an extremely high
> risk of introducing some horrible toxic elements into the
> tank.

This would explain the appearance of third and fourth eyes
on the group of rasboras in this 20 gallon.

But in all seriousness, thanks for the clarification on
removing items from surrounding areas. It's good to be
aware of these rules (even as I cheerfully violate them).

Erik L.