From: S. Hieber [mailto:shieber@yahoo.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 08, 2003 10:49 AM
To: aga-member@thekrib.com
Subject: Re: [AGA Member] A Rocky Start to Greetings

It's a conumdrum.  I know they'll be nice rocks -- if that
sounds strange, folks, take another look at Amano's pics.
I can't imagine you having those rocks, giving that talk
and then not bringing *any* rocks to auction -- but the
weight is a real issue for potential buyer that has to fly.

Can you hollow them out by November? No, huh?

Seriously, maybe some smaller groups, perfect for 10, or 15
gal. tanks.  That might work for someone that otherwise
travels light -- that's only 20 or 30 pounds or rocks?

If you bring enough small ones, after your talk you could
do a little workshop on stone arrangement in aquascaping --
or would that seem too much like a lab pop quiz?

Anyway, if you're thinking of driving all the way to
Dallas, why it's just a hop, skip and a jump further from
there to New Jersey with a trunk full of stones.  You
should consider it.

Scott H.

multipart/alternative
  text/html