Re: [AGA Member] GLosso turning Yellow?

From: <Reed927@cs.com>

> Are you using CO2?  What type lighting?  I had similar problem
when my CO2 ran out and I was unable to refill for some time.  My
glosso suffered like your seems to be.

Oops, thanks Reed!  Forgot about this..  According to the Aquarium
Plant Handbook, available from the AGA bookstore -
http://www.aquatic-gardeners.org/bookstore.html  -

Glossostigma requires bright light and additional CO2 injection.
Lack of proper lighting will cause it to grow vertically. It needs
soft water and a nutrient rich substrate.

Glossostigma Diandrum:
pH - 6.2 - 7
Temp 22 - 28
soft-medium water