Re: [AGA Member] List FAQs

That's sort of what I use thekrib.com for ;-)
Anyway, when you summarize, the disagreements and comments
start coming in, so it would be worthwhile:

(1) as a partial update to thekrib.com -- the Krib is about
as comprehensive as it gets but there might be some new
stuff;

(2) as a generator of discussion -- with enough thourhgtful
discussion, maybe it would go into TAG, under "Stranded on
the List"  I think I could talk at least one of those
responsible into this.

(3) as a summary of basic points -- one would need to be
careful to sort things by (type of) method (how many did
you count, Roger, at least a half dozen?  I've always
thought that some kind of summary of the methods should be
done.  And, as I have been reminded lately, presenting the
variety of methods will be ueful to more people and provoke
more interesting discussion.  I kind of like the idea of a
Q and A format for this.  You present the Q and then the
half dozen answers, one for each method -- of course, many
of them would be "same as above" for at least some
questions ;-)

Alternatively, I can invision a Steve Allen's Meeting of
the Minds kind of thing where proponents of different
methods meet and discuss various issues, essentially
covering the same material as the Q and A format.  This
could inlcude some representatives from the past who could
argue the myths.

Scott H.