Re: [AGA Member] 96 Watt Compact Bulb Sources?

You might also check out commercial lighting suppliers.  I relied on local
places like that to supply my T-8 habit for the last few years, because
they're cheap (i.e. no middleman).  The downside is that they won't have
the exotic higher-kelvin tubes, and may not even know about the 96 watt
models (I only purchased 36-watt CF's, but that was 4 years ago).  The
thing that surprises me is that AH Supply isn't much more than the
commercial places.

  - Erik

--
Erik Olson