[AGA Member] Re: AGA Member - Digest V1 #23

> From: Cheryl Rogers <cheryl@rightstuffwebsites.com>
> Subject: Re: [AGA Member] Aquarium Magazines
>
> How about local/national club newsletters and/or web sites?
>
> Cheryl

THanks for the tip, Cheryl, but Erik already thought of that.  :)  He's
delegated club/individual contacts to someone else.  My job is to find magazines to
print an announcement.  It's kind of sad how few there are...but my list is
slowly growing.

Erica

multipart/alternative
  text/html