From: Larry Lampert [mailto:l_lampert@yahoo.com]
Sent: Monday, June 09, 2003 11:09 PM
To: aga-member@thekrib.com
Cc: Ricky Cain; Tim Cincotta
Subject: Re: [AGA Member] Focus groups at the conference in Dallas.

"If that is still true, then could I suggest George and Karla Booth as
leaders
for a focus group? I have some reason to believe that they would be
interested."

Hi Roger,

Well I have reason believe that we would love to have George and Karla
Booth lead a focus group. In fact I have reason to believe that we have
been holding off in booking this last slot until we could get
confirmation that they would be interested in filling it. On the surface
it would appear that we should be all set however there appears to be
one slight problem.... According to recent posts on the APD George is
missing! ;-)

If you can find he and Karla... put them in touch with me and I will put
them in touch with the appropriate people to get them scheduled. We
would really like to have both George and Karla a part of this year's
AGA Conference.

Thanks in advance Roger! We are looking forward to seeing everyone here
in Dallas November  14-16!!!

Regards,

Larry Lampert
AGA 2003 Conference Chairman

For more AGA Info go to http://aga-2k3.aquatic-plants.org/ and subscribe
to the AGA 2003 Information list.
Folks,

I recall from a few letters back that the conference would include a few
focus groups and that one or more groups was without a group leader.

If that is still true, then could I suggest George and Karla Booth as
leaders
for a focus group? I have some reason to believe that they would be
interested.

Roger Miller

multipart/alternative
  text/html