[AGA Member] 2 weeks left for the AGA aquascaping contest

Just a last-minute reminder that September 15th is the deadline for
getting your entries for the AGA aquascaping contest.  As everyone's still
just coming back from vacation and might have forgotten, we'll call this a
"novak" deadline, so if you send your entry postmarked on the 16th or so
we'll still accept it.

Be advised, though, that anyone who doesn't enter is fair game for being
asked to judge...

Some people have been confused as to whether they have to pay the $5 fee
using PayPal if they otherwise enter online... to the point of mailing
their photos and entry form to avoid PayPal.  Let me go on record to say
that you can enter as little or as much as you want online.  You can enter
100% through the postal mail.  You can fill out just the forms online, and
send photos, payment [checks made payable to the AGA, not me, please!],
and the release form through the mail.  Or you can do everything online
except for the release form (which still must be mailed).

"What the heck is he talking about?" I hear a few cry... take a look at
http://showcase.aquatic-gardeners.org for a better explanation.

  - Erik

--
Erik Olson