Re: [AGA Member] Red Pigment-K spectrum anecdotes

Okay.  so let me summarize:  Red plants are redder when the
light is strong or else when the light is not strong.  Am I
confused or are their two views here -- of course, I could
be confused in any event :-\

The R. Indica is reddest when it gets up closer to the
lights.  Is this what happens in other folks' tanks?  What
about E. ozelot?

Scott H.