Re: [AGA Member] Red Pigment-K spectrum anecdotes

Cause sure their are lots of green plants that need a lot of light why not?
And I bet their are a few red plants that do not need as much light but I do
guarantee you that the majority of red plants NEED high light because of the red
and green pigment thing I mentioned earlier. Also their are not a lot of red
plants that have a stem strong enough to survive out of water. Why? I donna!
And I could not tell you why some plants chose to grow in or out of water I
think that the fact that most of the out of water plants are green just by
coninsidence.
But the part that I said about the red and green pigment is a fact!! It is
scientifically proven.
In a message dated 9/23/2003 4:30:06 PM Eastern Standard Time,