[AGA Member] Help with Caridina Japnica!!!

I have 20 of these beautiful creatures in my 100 gallon tank - AND THEY ARE
THE ULTIMATE SOLUTION FOR  ALGAE CONTROL!!!!
However I was happen to observe one of them up-side-down but still alive I
thought it is dying so I immediately removed it from the tank and placed it
in another 30 gallon tank inside a floating guppy breeding box....
As I took a close look she shrimp is in a way reddish than others and it is
now standing ok in the floating chamber....
Now I can see that its legs are filled with some tissue which I believe it
to be eggs!!!
Oh boy correction - they are Hatching!!!!!!!!!!! I can see tiny tiny (1-2
millimeters) swimming dots....
What should I do ??????

multipart/alternative
  text/html