[AGA Member] Re: Aquarium Hood Builder

Visit Pet Supply Liquidators www.petsupplyliquidator.com

They make a very nice Solar Hood, sleek and lightweight, with whatever bulbs
you want.

I had them make an odd sized 45" hood with 4 x 55 watt PC, one row of Plant
Growth, one row of 6500K on separate switches with a pair of fans. I chose
the black aluminum, though silver and brown was available. I am amazed at
the light weight -- 10 pounds total -- for the weight was always my concern
about a wooden hood. Although it has a lens cover, I now use it over a glass
top as evaporation seemed to be gumming up the fans, making one squeal in
the morning. Now that the glass top is on that issue is solved, plus I'm not
having to top off the tanks so much.

Ann Viverette