[AGA Member] Popular Choice award at AGA Aquascaping Contest

A couple people noted that I forgot to announce popular choice winner in
last year's AGA aquascaping contest, so I promised I wouldn't forget this
year.  So tonight it's closed, and the winner is entry #42, Ken Cheng from
Flushing, New York.  This entry was actually a clear winner (even after
removing the 17 duplicate votes from the same NYC resident!).

The 2nd-closest was Ricky Cain's tank.  Both very nice showings, in my
opinion (which doesn't count for much, as there isn't a "janitor's
choice"). :)

Anyway, if you didn't check out the winners a month ago because the site
was bogged down, it's a lot clearer now.  And if you're one of the
placers, your ribbon went in the mail last week...

http://showcase.aquatic-gardeners.org

  - Erik

--
Erik Olson