Re: [AGA Member] help about fluorescent bulb

www.ahsupply.com has 5.4k pcs. Don't know where they're located, but with the web & ups, it's not really an issue.

From: "Dennis Sheridan" <dilvish@pacbell.net>
To: <aga-member@thekrib.com>
Subject: Re: [AGA Member] help about fluorescent bulb
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 23:29:01 -0800

Just me, but I only use 10k bulbs over my saltwater tank now.  I
currently use 6.7k. over the freshwater. I like the color of the
plants much better than at 10k. HelloLights is close by you
(www.hellolights.com). They have T-12s but not T-5s. What I'd really
like to see is what the plants look like with 5.4k bulbs, but I
can't find a supplier for pc bulbs at 5.4k on the west coast.

-d