From: owner-aga-member@thekrib.com [mailto:owner-aga-member@thekrib.com] On
Behalf Of Aaron Glass
Sent: Sunday, March 07, 2004 1:26 AM
To: aga-member@thekrib.com
Subject: [AGA Member] Planted Tank Room- Central Filtration

Alright, looks like I may be moving out of my condo soon into a house (I
don't look forward to shutting down and moving a 20 gallon, 40 gallon, 120
gallon, and 125 gallon planted tanks but some things just have to be done).

I am considering setting up a planted tank room (notice I didn't say a fish
room) with multiple tanks running on a central filtration system. I know the
pro's and con's of setting up a central filtration system but I was
wondering if anybody has any design information or can point me to data on
setting up, plumbing, and filtration types for a central filtration system.
I have found limited data so far on doing set ups.

Thanks.

Aaron

Aaron's Web Site- www.jeezman.com

multipart/alternative