[AGA Member] tag

I have been tagged, yesterday.  And what an issue!!  I am excited.  Cheryl
said I would be.

The first article by Steven Pituch, entitled "Enjoying the Local Biotope" has
inspired me.  I live in Montana and this summer I will be looking at the
creeks, ponds, and rivers that surround me in Missoula.  I don't know if I
can harvest fish,  I think it is illegal in some states, but  I can harvest
plants.  A plus is I won't have to have a heater.  Might have to keep the
tank iced though. LOL.

I'm also going to order the convention DVD.  Yes, I went to the web sites,
but the article inspired me to order it.

Thanks for an inspiring issue.
--
Peace and love,

Paula