RE: [AGA Member] AB contest announcements

On Sat, 27 Mar 2004, Carlos Sanchez wrote:

> Why the reminder? I think the AGA Aquascaping contest failed last year in
> getting the word out to everyone. Did anyone notice that not one entry from
> Singapore was in the contest when there are usually several? When I asked on
> their forum, they said that they all forgot about the deadline. My job is to
> ensure a successful event by letting everyone know how much time they have
> left at this point.

And on that note, I would like to invite anyone, AGA member or not, who
would like to help out on the PR with this year's AGA Aquascaping Contest,
to join the contest production team.

About the only forum I still participate on is the APD (and this one, of
course), so though I try to make regular announcements there, I cannot
personally insure that there is full coverage on every forum out there.
Last year we had the help of a few people, most notably Phil Edwards,
spreading the word to other forums, but as is pretty typical with this
contest, we're pretty lacking in PR since James Purchase's amazing first
year.

Still interested, reply to me and we'll get you set up.

  - Erik

--
Erik Olson
erik at thekrib dot com