RE: [AGA Member] AB contest announcements

Erik,

I'll be more than happy to help out with the PR for the contest again this year. It looks like I didn't do a good enough job last time, so let's see if I can't kick it up a notch this time around. I'm also more interested in judging than entering this year if you can use me.

How's the parenting life treating you? I saw the picture in TAG, you've got one adorable baby there!

Best,
Phil

> Why the reminder? I think the AGA Aquascaping contest failed last year in
> getting the word out to everyone. Did anyone notice that not one entry from
> Singapore was in the contest when there are usually several?

Last year we had the help of a few people, most notably Phil Edwards,
spreading the word to other forums, but as is pretty typical with this
contest, we're pretty lacking in PR since James Purchase's amazing first
year.