[AGA Member] What's that doing there?

While scraping the glass i my 150g, in preparation for a
whater change, priuning, etc, that is woefuly weeks behind,
I noticed a small stick on the glass about 3/8" long and as
the scraper got closer, it moved.

I didn't expect the ancistrus to spawn in that crowded
comunity tank, that's just what that little stick on the
glass was.

Meanwhile my two A. panduros in the basement won't even
talk to each other.

Ya never know. . .

sh

=====
S. Hieber
Aquascaping by Takashi Amano and more at
the AGA 2004 Annual Convention
Nov 12, 13 & 14; Marriott Crystal Gateway, Arlington, Virginia, USA
Aquatic Gardeners Association www.aquatic-gardeners.org