Re: [AGA Member] Tempest in a (black) teapot

Sounds like a plan to me. Lets get back to posting aobut plants.

On Sun, 28 Mar 2004, Karen Randall wrote:

> OK, folks,
>
> Let's calm down. A joke that Scott made was misunderstood by someone else.
> That's ALL that went on here, so let's leave it at that.

[... great long post deleted]

Well said Karen!  The one thing I should be worried about though is that
you're adopting Scott's convention for subject lines. :)

- Erik

--
Erik Olson
erik at thekrib dot com