[AGA Member] convention

Folks who might know,

I was just mulling over Scott's APD post about how the 2004 convention ended
up in Crystal City and came up with a rusty memory.  I'm at work and my copy
of TAG (which I suppose might answer this question) is at home.

Some time back I spent almost a week at the Crystal City Marriot.  It was
expensive; if memory serves, it was something like $280/night.  Are we going
to have to deal with that kind of rate this year?

Of course, that was about 16 years ago and things change...

Roger Miller