Re: [AGA Member] convention

The past two conventions have been organized so that there was little extra
time available to see the sites.  I expect this convention will be the same.
The organizers may program in trips to the some sites.  If not then probably
your best chances to see things will be to go early and tour on your own
schedule before the convention starts.  Once the convention starts you
probably won't want to miss a minute -- much less an afternoon.

On Tue, 30 Mar 2004 13:17:20 -0500, Mike Wickham wrote